How Science Works GCSE
mediaposted on 17.01.2020, 15:16 by Trevor John Cox
Classroom videos, CPD videos, CPD materials and curriculum resources to accompany four How Science Works videos in YouTube playlist https://youtu.be/s6MJxOG7yu0
- Professor Trevor Cox's quest for the worst sound in the world, includes investigative approaches and experiments.
- Professor Peter Styring exploring some self-lubricating skis includes developing physics experiments, explanations and the application of science.
- Dr Maggie Aderin's wind pattern study to examine climate change, includes implications of science and debate activities.
- Promo introducing the series
* videos and activity sheets to use in the classroom
* videos and training materials for CPD
* videos explaining use of materials in the classroom